SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Dark emerald green & light tan cardstock
- Green cardstock (4"x 4" square card base or desired card size)
- Glue stick
- Cut 1" strips of paper, fringe cut in along the long edge leaving 1/4" at the top.
- Angle the edges and cut the strips so they tier into a tree shape.
- Glue them to the card base along the 1/4" band across the top to allow the fringe to curl up (help curl the ends with your finger or a pencil)
- Cut out a star and burst shapes from the tan paper and glue to the top of the tree.