SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 2/3 yd pink fur
- One 1 yd pkg. ½” elastic
- Basic sewing supplies
- Sewing machine
- Use 1/4" seam allowance.
- Place pattern on folded fabric with the fur facing toward the narrow end of the pattern. Cut fabric following pattern.
- With right sides together, sew side seam and across top.
- Fold under 5/8” on bottom for casing.
- Stitch close to cut edge, leaving an opening to insert elastic.
- Cut elastic to fit size of head.
- Insert elastic. Stitch ends of elastic together and stitch opening closed.
- Turn and fluff fur.