1. Select 3 prints. Cover the sides of the box with first print. Cover the sides of the lid with the raspberry purple cardstock. Use hot glue to adhere the paper. Cover the top of the lid with second print.
2. Cut four 4½"x4½"x6" triangles from raspberry purple cardstock. Cut four 4" triangles from remaining raspberry purple cardstock.
3. Cut four 4-3⁄8"x4-3⁄8"x 5-7⁄8" triangles from second print. Cut four 3-7⁄8" triangles from second print.
4. Adhere the smaller prints to the slightly larger solids, making a total of 8 triangles.
5. Adhere the triangle sets around the bottom of the box; place one of each smaller set in the corners. Place one of each larger set in the middle; overlap each one over the bottom edge.
6. Cover the bottom of the box with the third print, including the ends of the triangles.
7. Embellish the top of the lid with sayings & printed icons.