1. Spray stencil lightly with Stencil Spray Adhesive and press firmly into position on first place mat.
2. Use craft sponge to apply Ebony soft paint to exposed areas of stencil. Remove stencil and allow to dry.
3. Mix a slight amount of Mandarin with Sunshine Yellow and apply to inside of random lattice shapes.
4. Apply Mandarin Orange to a few lattice shapes.
5. Mix a small amount of Holiday Green with Royal Blue and apply to a few lattice shapes.
6. Mix Glacier with Crimson and apply to a few lattice shapes.
7. Allow all to dry and repeat above steps on desired number of place mats.