Supplies & Tools:
Gallery Glass® Window Color™ - Hot Pink, Ruby Red, Lime Green, Kelly Green, Clear Frost
Gallery Glass® Leading Blank
Libbey® glass containers
Stencil brush 1/4”
Assorted rhinestone gems
- Spread window color onto leading blanks as evenly as possible with palette knife. Allow to dry overnight.
- Wash glass with mild soap and water. Dry and wipe with rubbing alcohol to remove any residue.
- Tape off bottoms of glass at widest point. Apply Clear Frost with stencil brush covering entire taped off band. When dry, score along tape line with craft knife before removing tape.
- Place patterns under leading blanks and use craft knife to cut out petals and leaves in colors shown.
- Place pieces onto glass containers. Refer to photo for placement.
- Attach gems to flower centers with a drop of glue.