1. Add small pieces of moss and lichen to the nest on the outside. Glue the three eggs inside the nest and add more moss around the eggs.
2. Remove the top from the jar and turn the jar upside down.
3. Add a small dab of glue to the top end of the branch place inside the jar and push against the jar to secure in place. Glue the bottom portion of the branch in place against the jar.
4. Embellish with Cat Tails, moss and dried flowers. Glue to secure in place. Add in the Tapioca Wood Flower.
5. Add the lid back on as the base and display.