1. Basecoat entire exterior of terra cotta pot Wedding Cake and allow to dry. Reapply basecoat; allow to dry.
1. Mix equal amounts of Carrot with Tintable Glaze Effect.
2. Brush glazing mixture over base of terra cotta pot.
3. While still wet, comb horizontal pattern around pot. Allow to dry.
4. Paint a rectangle “sign” of black chalkboard paint over combed design. Allow to dry and reapply. Allow to dry.
5. Condition chalkboard paint by rubbing chalk over entire dry painted chalkboard. Wipe with moistened paper towel to remove excess dust.