1. If tote bag will ever be laundered, it should be prewashed in warm soapy water to remove manufacturer’s sizing. Rinse well and allow to dry. If needed, press with warm iron to remove wrinkles.
1. Position large and small doily adhesive stencils randomly where desired on bag. Note: Adhesive stencil will hold in place without stencil tape.
2. Stencil designs with Adobo, Mace and Wedding Cake using a Foam Pouncer and allow to dry.
3. Continue stenciling until desired effect is achieved.
1. When dry, heat set stenciled areas. Place pressing cloth over dry stenciled designs. Using hot, dry iron, press to heat set for 30 seconds.