SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 1 or more yards of Gertie by Gretchen Hirsch fabric
- Basic sewing supplies
- Sewing machine
- Iron & basic sewing supplies
- Cut a 23" square of fabric. Press.
- Stitch all around the square, using a 1/4" seam allowance.
- Turn and press the edges of the square in 1/4", using the stitching as a guideline. Stitches should be just turned to the wrong side of the fabric square.
- Fold in and press the edges 1/4" once more. This creates a doubled 1/4" hem. Pin the hem in place.
- Stitch around the square, stitching on the edge of the hem fold. Pivot at each corner.
- Trim the threads and press.