1. Refer to project photo for instruction reference.
2. Mix one tablespoon each of crystal and light pink glitter together.
3. Use Beacon Glitter-It! Glue to glitter inside of bottle with crystal and pink glitter mixture, following package directions. (Rinse bottle with vinegar and water, add enough glue to swirl around entire inside of bottle. Pour back excess glue. Using a funnel, add glitter. Replace jar lid, shake, and remove excess glitter.)
4. Using paintbrush, put glue on butterfly's wings, add crystal glitter, let dry.
5. Insert silk flowers into jar.
6. Cut an 18-inch strip of burlap, tie burlap around mouth of jar.
7. Glue butterfly to burlap.