1. Using the sponge brush, paint the particle board with several coats of the black or blue paint until the board is covered and the paint is opaque.
2. Take the thick side of the white paint pen and let the child paint dots, small and large, all over the board to make the stars.
3. Use the fine tip paint pen to draw connecting lines between the stars to make constellations (Look up the real constellations or make up an original design). Allow to dry.
4. Once the constellations are completely dry, place dots of puffy paint over each star on the board to make the painting three-dimensional and glow in the dark.
5. Attach a hanging hook on the back and hang to display.