SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Simplicity Pattern 1550
- Fabric as called for in the pattern – Main fabric is a glow-in-the-dark print, the contrast fabric is a solid cotton. The “buckle” is covered with a scrap of another glow-in-the-dark print.
- Notions as called for in the Pattern.
Follow pattern instructions to create this witching hat.
- Look for glow-in-the-dark products to accessorize the costume for fun and to help be seen in the dark when trick or treating.
- Tulip dimensional fabric paint in glow colors is an easy to apply glow-in-the-dark fabric paint which can be used to accent the hat and the costume.
- Glow in the dark beads made a great jewelry accessory.
- Glow in the dark foam and plastic shapes can be adhered to treat bags, and add interest to Halloween party décor.