1. Prepare the pieces needed for the wreath by selecting 7 prints from the Gilded Stack®. Adhere pages from an old book to the back of each to create 7 double-sided sheets. Set aside to dry.
2. While the paper is drying, cut twenty-one 31?2"x31?2" burlap squares. Set aside momentarily.
3. Once the glue is dry, cut fifty-one 11?2"x12" strips from the 12"x12" prints. Cut these in half to create 102 loops, each 3"x11?2". Set aside.
4. Before covering the wreath with paper, cut the muslin into 2" strips. Wrap strips around the wreath, adhering in place until all foam is covered. Line the inside of the wreath with burlap squares, pinching in the middle; secure one at a time with a T-pin.
5. Cut two 3"x6" strips of burlap. Attach one end of each strip together (sew or adhere carefully with hot glue), creating a 3"x12" strip. Thread the binder ring onto the strip; stop in the middle. Secure open ends behind the wreath with pins to create a wreath hanger.
6. Lay the wreath flat on a work space, with the burlap loop from step 5 at the top. Make loops with each of the strips from step 3, text print side in, attaching to the wreath as shown. Attach 2-3 strips with the same pin and fan them out slightly, to keep the wreath less bulky. Continue attaching loops until the wreath is covered and desired look is achieved.
7. Cut out a saying from the Stack®. Mount this on another print with adhesive foam squares; then cut out, with 1/4" of the print showing on all sides. Attach saying to the wreath.