1. Cut a length of gold wire about two yards long. String on six brown crystals to the center and go back through the first brown crystal to create a circle.
2. With one free end of wire, go through a crystal bicone, 6mm pearl, 8mm pearl, 4 6mm pearls, a bronze rondelle, and another 6mm pearl. Take the wire back through the fourth 6mm pearl strung in this sequence. It will create a loop, “trapping” two 6mm pearls and a rondelle. String two more 6mm pearls then go back through the 8mm pearl.
3. String another 6mm pearl and a bicone. Repeat the same pattern as above to create another arm of the snowflake. Repeat to create 6 arms.
4. With a new piece of wire, continue to create a second type of arm on the back side of the snowflake, each one anchored to the original brown rondelle ring through the crystal bicones. The second type of arm will be made up of pearls, teardrops and bicones. Situate each arm between each of the first-type arms created.
5. End by tying off the wire and adding a gold ribbon hanger.