SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Unfinished frame
- White paint
- Glow-in-the-dark paint
- Medium flat brush
- Water/paper towels for clean up
- Tacky glue
- Google eyes (various sizes)
- BOO stick on foam letters
- Orange ribbon
- Paint the frame white, apply several coats until the frame is solid white, allow the paint to dry between coats.
- Apply Glow-in-the-Dark paint to frame, apply several coats to give a better glow. Allow the paint to dry between coats.
- Glue down the google eyes to the top portion of the frame with tacky glue. Mix up the sizes to fill any gaps. Leave the bottom portion plain.
- Wrap ribbon around the bottom portion of the frame where you left the frame blank. Secure in the back with glue and trim off any excess.
- Adhere the stick on BOO foam letters across the bottom of the frame. Once in place, glue 2 google eyes inside the two O's.