1. Cut a 22", a 10-1/2", (2) 5-/34" and a 4" length of chain.
2. Remove the teardrop and the 4mm bicones from the silver head pins. Using antique gold head pins, make a teardrop drop and a 4mm bicone drop.
3. Using 4mm jump rings, attach the 22" chain to the end loops of the connector. *This section will sit on the ears and around the hair.
4. Use 4mm jump rings to attach the 10-1/2" chain to the top loop of the connector and the center link of the 22" chain. *This portion will sit on top of the hair.
5. Attach the 4" chain to the next set of loops on the connector using 4mm jump rings.
6. Attach a 5-3/4" chain to each of the jump rings from step 4. Attach the other ends of the chains to the 22" chain, approximately 2-3/4" from the connector.
7. Attach the green teardrop to the center loop of the connector.
8. Using a 6mm jump ring, attach a charm to the bottom portion of the top loop, leaving the charm to hang into the teardrop portion of the connector.
9. Attach the 4mm green bicone drop to the center link of the chain.