SUPPLIES & TOOLS::
1. Fusing the lining to the fleece using an iron. Transfer to a flat surface, fleece-side down.
2. Center 2 (15”) strips twill tape along 1 short side. Top with main fabric; pin edges leaving 3” pat at the top.
3. Sew along the edges using 1/2” seam allowance, leaving the gap unsewn. Snip excess fabric from all 4 corners.
4. Turn project right-side out through the gap. Push out corners and iron flat.
5. Fold up bottom 4” along long side; pin to secure. Sew along the side and top edges (not the bottom) using 1/2” seam allowance.
6. Measure and mark your desired pocket widths. Sew pockets from the bottom up, backstitching at both ends to secure.