1. Using 4mm jump rings, connect 4 small rhinestone connectors together into a single length. Then link a rose connector at one end using an additional 4mm jump ring. Using 4mm jump rings, continue adding 8 small rhinestone connectors to the end of the rose connector. Attach another rose connector to the end of the 8 rhinestone connectors using a 4mm jump ring. Link 4 more small rhinestone connectors together and attach to the second rose connector using 4mm jump rings.
2. Using 4mm jump rings, attach 2 large rhinestone connectors to each of the small rhinestone connectors at the ends of the length created in step 1.
3. Link each set of large connectors together using 4mm jump rings. The jump rings connect at the top loop, next to the jump rings connecting them to the linked section from step 1.
4. Attach a rose connector to the free end of each large rhinestone connector.
5. Cut the following lengths of chain: (2) 9-1/2" oval chains, (2) 10-1/2" twist chains, (2) 12" twist chains and (2) 12-3/4" oval chains.
6. Gather a 9-½", a 10-1/2" and a 12" chain together at each end using 6mm jump rings. Attach a jump ring to each of the rose connectors from step 4. Repeat this step for the second set of chains and connectors. This portion of chain sits on the shoulder.
7. Attach a 12-3/4" oval chain to each set of rose connectors using 6mm jump rings. This portion of chain sits under the arm.
8. Cut the following lengths of chain: a 15" oval chain, a 16-1/2" twist chain, a 17-1/2" and an 18-1/2" oval chain length.
9. Gather the chains together at each end using 6mm jump rings. Attach the jump rings to the inside loops of the two end small rhinestone connectors.