Note: Allow drying time between sealing and painting.
1. Seal box with Multi-Purpose Spray Sealer; lightly sand wood box.
2. Basecoat box Lamp Black.
3. Lightly spray Ink Effects Basecoat onto muslin; let dry
4. Using brush, work Orange Ink Effect into muslin with a little water. When finished, add some Tiger Orange SoSoft Glitter to accent.
5. Using design of choice, paint design with Black Ink Effects onto piece of plain white paper. Let dry and transfer to pre-painted orange fabric according to package directions on Ink Effects. (Note: Any type used in design needs to be printed in reverse to read correctly.)
6. Cover wood box inside and out with scrapbook papers. Let dry and seal with DecouPage.
7. Spray glue finished fabric piece to front of box and trim.
8. Glue on acrylic stones with white glue.
9. Attach dimensional stickers.
10. Hang small decorative Halloween pieces.