Hand Stamped Leather Cuff with Lace Trim
Courtesy of JOANN Fabric and Craft Stores®
1. Cut leather to 7"x2"; round off the ends.
2. Position leather over bench block.
3. Using the metal stamps and icon stamps, stamp messages and designs on leather.
4. Punch holes at both ends of leather strip.
5. Cut two 9” pieces of ribbon.
6. Thread ribbon through holes and tie knots.
7. Glue lace around the edge of the leather on the back, extending the edge to show in front. Slightly gather lace around the curves. Allow to dry.