1. Make sure plaque is clean and dust free.
2. Tape off a 1/2" border around plaque. Use flat brush to paint border with
Licorice. Let dry.
3. Position plate stencil on plaque and tape in place.
4. Load a stencil brush with Black Chalkboard paint. Blot on paper towel.
5. Use a pouncing motion to stencil. Carefully remove stencil
6. Allow to dry. Reapply for opaque coverage. Allow to dry.
7. Use pencil to trace “MENU" on paper to create a spacing template.
8. Use template to position word on plaque.
9. Stencil MENU on plaque with Licorice one letter at a time. Make sure
each letter is dry before placing another stencil to avoid smearing paint. Let dry.
10. Prepare the chalkboard following the instructions on the bottle.