1. Tape 1" off the top of crate around the edge and paint Apple Red on the inside. Allow to dry.
2. Use a bowl that will fit inside the Apple Red rectangle. Trace onto a piece of poster board. Cut out use as a template.
3. Place the poster board with the circle cut-out on top of the crate. Place the circle stencil on top, and stencil the circles with Wicker White. Allow to dry.
4. Paint the slats on the sides with Wicker White, Fresh Foliage, Aqua and Apple Red.
5. Stencil each drawer with a different pattern starting with the top using Fresh Foliage, the next with Licorice and the last with Aqua. Allow to dry.
6. Tape off a rectangle on each drawer. Paint the top rectangle with Aqua, the next with Wicker White and the last with Apple Red. Stencil the words “music," “pics" and “notes" in the rectangles.