1. Wash plates with mild soap and water. Dry and wipe with rubbing alcohol to remove any residue.
2. Apply Aqua, Apple Red and Citrus Green to the backs of the clear glass plates. Allow to dry and repeat if more coats are needed. Allow to dry. Plates can be placed on wax paper before totally cured to continue crafting them.
3. Place or tape stencil elements on the front of each glass plate and apply Wicker White lightly with dauber. Build up coverage slowly to prevent any bleeding under stencil.
4. Place or tape stencil elements to fronts of ceramic plates. Apply paint with daubers, blending colors where desired.
5. To create border on plate with elephant image, look at rim as a clock face. Apply element at twelve, three, six and nine. Fill in between to complete.
6. Cure paint referring to bottle instructions.
7. For decorative purposes only.
Project Tip: Apply stencil elements to backs of clear plates before applying all over color to use as functional plates.