1. Make sure clipboard is clean and free of dust.
2. Position paper stencil and tape in place. Load stencil brush with Licorice paint. Blot on paper towel.
3. Use a pouncing motion to stencil, keeping brush upright until stencil area is covered. Carefully remove stencil and allow to dry.
4. When Licorice is completely dry, repeat steps using Black Chalkboard Paint. Allow to dry. Reapply for opaque coverage. Allow to dry completely before use.
5. Prepare the chalkboard following the instructions on the bottle.