1. Measure your wall and plan your layout before you start. Make sure the wall is clean and free of dust.
2. Position paper stencil and tape in place. Load a stencil brush with Black Chalkboard paint. Blot on paper towel.
3. Use a pouncing motion to stencil. Carefully remove stencil.
4. Allow to dry. Reapply for opaque coverage. Allow to dry.
5. Repeat for each rectangle. Make sure each stenciled shape is completely dry before laying another stencil to avoid smearing paint.
6. Position “MON" stencil above first rectangle and stencil with Licorice. Repeat for each day.
7. Let everything dry completely.
8. Prepare the chalkboard following the instructions on the bottle.