1. Wash mugs with mild soap and water. Dry and wipe with rubbing alcohol alcohol.
2. Select desired frame and letter stencils. Trace on paper to create a placement template.
3. Work with one stencil and enamel paint color at a time. Tape stencil in place. Load a spouncer with desired color and begin stenciling using a straight up and down dabbing motion until entire area is painted. Remove stencil; allow paint to dry before continuing. Repeat until design is complete.
4. Refer to FolkArt Enamel bottle for curing instructions.
1. Basecoat plaque Wicker White using 3/4" flat brush. Allow to dry. Sand smooth using fine grit sandpaper and apply a second coat of paint. Allow to dry.
2. Work with one stencil and acrylic paint color at a time. Tape stencil in place. Load a 3/8" stencil brush with paint; blot on paper towel. Use a straight up and down dabbing motion to stencil. Allow to dry.