MAKE TART CRUST
1. Prepare tart dough following recipe directions.
2. Roll out about 1" wider than pan.
3. Press into pan and trim excess.
4. Use fingers to pinch edges of dough to crinkle.
5. Use fork to prick dough all over.
6. Bake crust and allow to cool following recipe directions.
1. Prepare vanilla pudding according to package directions. Allow to set about 5 minutes.
2. Use spatula to spread pudding on tart crust.
3. Decorate with fruit.
4. Allow to cool in refrigerator until ready to serve.