1. Iron fusible web on to back of wool felt.
2. Die-cut hexagon from several different colors of wool felt.
3. Arrange hexagons in pattern on a piece of cotton fabric. Heat with iron to fuse layers.
4. Die-cut smaller felt hexagons. Heat with iron to fuse to base hexagons.
5. Trim excess cotton fabric.
6. Stitch along all seams of hexagons with embroidery floss.
7. Repeat steps 2-6 for reverse side of ornament.
8. Stitch front & back together with embroidery floss. Leave a small opening for filling.
9. Fill center of ornament with batting. Stitch the opening closed.
10. Cut a 15" piece of twine. Tie in a bow. Attach to ornament.
11. Attach jingle bells.