1. Create card base from brown cardstock by cutting paper 5-1/2"x8-1/2". Score at 4-1/4" and fold.
2. Trim light green, lavender and cream cardstock to 1-1/4"x5-1/4" strips. Round bottom 2 edges of each piece with corner rounder. Ink edges with coordinating ink colors. Stamp flower images on each piece. Adhere to card base with flat edges at the top of the card.
3. Cut brown cardstock to 1"x4-1/4", punch one edge with border punch. Wrap with a piece of twine and adhere to the top of the card, layering over top of the 3 strips.
4. Punch circle from cream cardstock. Ink with coordinating color. Punch larger scalloped circle from lavender cardstock, ink with coordinating color. Layer and adhere to left side of card.
5. Add &'HI' letters to complete card.