1. Take out 2 prints and a solid cardstock sheet. Cut 1" off each print so they measure 11"x12". Take a sheet to put on top and tear sections from it as shown in the image. Ink around each raw edge with the purple ink pad then adhere it directly on top of the other print. Adhere this grouping to the top of the cardstock sheet, leaving 1/2" showing on both the top and the bottom.
2. Create border strips using border punches and additional prints from the stack. Adhere them along the right edge of the page.
3. Punch a few circles and butterflies from a contrasting print in the stack. Adhere the circles as desired, putting adhesive foam squares under at least one of them to add more dimension to the page. Adhere 2 butterflies on top of each other (1 entirely against the page, the other with adhesive just in the middle).
4. Adhere photos to 1 of the prints from the stack. Cut them out, leaving a thin border around each one. Adhere the vertical photo to the page as shown.
5. Continuing with the other, tie a bow around a section of the horizontal photo. Adhere it to an additional print using adhesive foam squares and cut out around it, leaving a larger border on all sides. Adhere this grouping to one additional print and cut out one more time, leaving a medium border. Adhere the photo to the page as shown in the image.
6. Cut out a shield from one of the pages. Add a title to the center of it using the alphabet stickers.
7. Finish the page by embellishing with rhinestones and pearls.