1. Cut narrow strips of the red/green paper and glue them a little away from the edges of each pennant.
2. Trace the curving edge of the red glitter border onto strips of the remaining red/green paper, and cut with scissors.
3. Attach a length of the green curved border to a pennant with glue. Glue the red sparkle border just above it, to create a double curved strip. Trim the edges of the new border to conform to the shape of the pennant.
4. Cut letters for the pennants using the Cricut®, and cut a snowflake as well (Cricut® or by hand). Glue the letters and the snowflake to the pennants. Add a button embellishment to the snowflake.
5. Punch holes in the top of each pennant, and slide onto the provided ribbon. Hang.