SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
15” of 5/8” wide Double Faced Satin Offray Ribbon
8 - 1”metal jump rings
- Cut Double Face Satin ribbon to a 12” long piece.
- Hold two jump rings overlapping with one hand. Use the other hand to weave ribbon in and out of the 3 holes.
- Add another jump ring by overlapping a new jump ring onto finished section and continue to weave ribbon in and out of the holes.
- Continue to add jump rings until napkin holder is desired length.
- Finish napkin holder by tying lose ends into a bow.
- Trim excess length from bow tails.