SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 1/4 yd fabric or 1 Fat Quarter
- 1 yd of jumbo rick-rack
- 9" x 18" 100% cotton batting
- 1/4 yd Insul-Bright® (optional)
- Sewing machine
- Basic sewing supplies
- Iron & pressing surface
- Cut two 8-1/2" squares from fabric and two 8-1/2" squares from batting.
- Baste rick-rack to all 4 sides of one fabric square along raw edge, (a scant 1/4").
- Pin or baste batting to WS of front and back. NOTE: If desired, use one layer of Insul-Bright and one or two layers of batting.
- With RST, sew front to back with a 1/4" seam, leaving an opening for turning.
- Trim batting close to stitching and clip corners.
- Turn RS out; press.
- Slip stitch opening closed.