1. Create book cover. Using Mini Books cartridge and pink polka dotted paper, cut one 6-3/4" <VrtclL1>. Using Christmas striped paper, cut one 6-3/4" <VrtclL2>. Fold and adhere together. Set aside.
2. Cut pages. Using Christmas stocking patterned paper, cut two 6-3/4" <VrtclL4>. Using green polka dotted paper, cut one 6-3/4" <VrtclL4>. Repeat cut using pink polka dotted paper. Using banner patterned paper, cut one 6-3/4" <VrtclL10>. Repeat cut using Christmas words paper and green polka dotted paper. Assemble and set aside.
3. Create tags. Using green polka dotted paper, cut one 6-3/4" <Tag>. Repeat cut using turquoise, silver swirl, popcorn garland, pink polka dotted, and Christmas floral paper and cardstock. Cut off half circles on three of the tags. Set aside.
4. Create circles. Using Create a Critter 2 cartridge and white cardstock, select Accessory feature and cut six 7" <VampBee>. Set aside.
5. Use your computer and printer to print recipes, photos, and cover title. Trim recipes to fit on tags and photos to fit on circles. Attach recipes to pages using Velcro so recipes can easily be removed for use. Attach the photo the opposite pages the recipe is on.
6. Create ovals. Using turquoise cardstock, select Phrase feature, press Shift, and cut one 7-1/2" <Mouse-s>. Using the cover title paper, select Center Point feature to make sure it is positioned over the title. Then select Phrase feature, press Shift, and cut one 6-1/2" <Mouse-s>. Layer and adhere to cover using foam squares.
7. Assemble book using jump rings. Embellish as desired.