SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Wooden spoons
- 1/2" x 18" strips of cotton print fabric for each spoon
- Foam brush
- Twine or ribbon
- For each spoon, cut a strip of fabric 1/2" x 18".
- Use foam brush to apply Mod-Podge® to spoon handle.
- Beginning at the top, wrap the strip of fabric around the handle diagonally downward.
- Allow to dry thoroughly.
- Cut end of fabric close to end of spoon handle; use Mod-Podge® to glue end down.
- Apply another coat of Mod-Podge® to handle.
- When dry, bundle together and tie with twine or ribbon.