Under 1 Hour
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 1 spool of 2-1/2” Offray Holiday Ribbon
- 2 Standard Throw Pillows – 14”x14” pillows were used in this photograph
- Pipe Cleaner
- Cut 3 yards of ribbon off of spool.
- Take ribbon and wrap it around the pillows to the bottom
- Crisscross the ribbon on the back side and pull tightly.
- Pull the ribbon ends back around to the front top side of the pillows. Tie a knot.
- Using remaining ribbon to create a bow.
- Attach bow with pipe cleaner underneath knot and secure.