1. Spray dowels silver and allow to dry overnight.
2. Whittle point on one end of the dowels.
3. On other end drill hole. Place washer over hole and attach screw eye.
4. Cut cord in half and put tape around ends.
5. To make the tassel cut 12" off end of cord and fold the 12" piece in half. Place fold over the rope 6" from the end. Wrap the fold with thread finishing by sewing the end of the thread into the wrapped area.
6. Feed rope through the stanchion loops and tie a knot after passing through the last loop. Place tassel end at the beginning of the red carpet.
1. Square cut edges of fabric.
2. Press long side edges under 1-1/4".
3. Pin and stitch to hem edge.
4. Turn under and press short ends 1/2" then 1-1/2".
5. Pin and stitch close to fold.
6. Install grommet in each corner.
7. Evenly space and install the remaining grommets on each side (about 15" apart).
8. Hold the carpet in place with the nails going through the grommets into the graound.
1. Cut round shape from each corner in foam core board
2. Trim gem strip to one row of gems and arrange to create a border on foam core.
3. Apply adhesive on gems once in desired location
4. Use electronic cutter or X-Acto&® knife to cut "now showing" from patterned cardstock.
5. Use glue stick to apply letters to foam core.
6. Write movie on chalkboard with chalk marker
Girl 1 Top -
Pattern: McCall's 6827 View B
Fabric: Doodles Foil Ruffle
Girl 1 Leggings -
Pattern: McCall's 6827 View E
Fabric: Doodles Knit Dot
Girl 2 Skirt -
Pattern: Burda 9192 View B
Fabric: Doodles Pink Twill Print
Girl 2 Leggings -
Pattern: McCall's 6827 View E leggings shortened
Fabric: Lace Knit Stripe in White and Gray
T-shirt sold separately
Boy Shirt -
Pattern: Simplicity 4760 View B pockets removed
Fabric: Cotton Hawaiian Print
Khaki shorts sold separately