1. Base coat frame with Java. Base coat plaque Castle. Allow to dry.
2. Make an X on back of plaque to find center. Drill hole large enough for shaft of clock works.
3. Paint Sheepskin over entire frame and allow to dry.
4. Stencil star pattern onto plaque with Salmon Coral. Start design in center of plaque & work out. Allow to dry.
5. Paint numerals & clock hands with Java. Allow to dry.
6. Wrap & tape linen fabric over board insert from picture frame.
7. Lightly sand frame, plaque and numerals.
8. Glue numerals to plaque as shown.
9. Place linen board in frame. Center & cut hole for clock shaft.
10. Glue plaque to linen board.
11. Insert clock workings. Place hands on front of shaft.
Stencil numbers onto plaque for an alternative look.