1. Basecoat the pallet with Grotto and allow to dry.
2. Sponge on Salmon Coral randomly over pallet. Do not create an overall pattern. Allow to dry.
3. Sponge on Metallic Copper going over the Salmon Coral in places.
4. Sponge on Java randomly over previous colors. Allow to dry.
5. Basecoat the cross with the Metallic Silver. Allow to dry.
6. Sponge on Metallic Copper around the edges of the cross and allow to dry.
7. Sponge a small amount of the Java around the edges. Allow to dry.
8. Hot glue the small wood block to the pallet. Hot glue the cross onto the small block.
9. Wax entire surface. Allow to dry overnight. Once dry buff the wax using a soft cloth.