1. Thoroughly wash mason jars with mild soap and water. Dry and wipe with rubbing alcohol to remove any excess residue.
2. Tape off single and double stripes as shown along bottom of each jar. Apply paint colors to entire jar with foam applicator. Allow to dry and repeat if needed.
3. Score along tape line with craft knife before removing tape to prevent any possible pull up.
4. Place letter stencil on jar and apply White with dauber. Repeat with remaining jars.
5. Allow paint to dry thoroughly.