1. Cut a 9"x6¼" piece from kraft cardstock. Score down the center and fold to create a 4½"x6¼" folded card.
2. Cut two 4½"x3/4" bracket shapes from patterned cardstock. Measure 3/4" from top and bottom of folded card and glue down bracket shapes.
3. Cut two 4½"x1/4" strips from yellow cardstock. Glue on top of straight edges of the bracket shaped cut-outs.
4. Cut a 3¾"x4-1/8" piece of ivory cardstock. Stamp with the hot air balloon stamp in black ink. Color the background with shades of yellow and light orange.
5. Using the leftover ivory cardstock, stamp the hot air balloon stamp 2 more times with black ink and stamp the banner of one with the Thinking of You stamp in red ink. Cut out the hot air balloon and clouds from one of the extra stamped images and the Thinking of You banner from the other.
6. Color in the cut out stamped pieces with red and light blue. Adhere foam squares to the back of the cut out pieces and place on top of the flat balloon image.
7. Cut a 4"x4-1/3" piece of red textured cardstock. Adhere the dimensional balloon image to it with glue. Attach foam squares to the back of the red cardstock and adhere to the card, centering it on the brackets.