SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 1- Plastic 3 drawer organizer
- 2- Different colors of duct tape: 1- 2 rolls per color
- 1- Package of adhesive letters- color and font of your choice
- 1- X-acto knife
- 1- Metal straight edge ruler
- Start this project by pulling each layer of the organizer apart.
- Apply the tape on the side vertical pieces first.
- Using your x-acto knife trim off excess tape.
- Using a different color of tape apply it to the horizontal crosspieces of the organizer. Trim off excess tape.
- Snap all of the pieces back together.
- Apply tape on the top and trim each section as you go.
- Apply the adhesive letters to the front of each tray.