SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 1- Packet of DCWV Confetti paper
- 1- Packet of DCWV Flip Side paper
- Sticko adhesives birthday embellishments
- ABC adhesive letters
- Sticker embellishments
- 6'-8' bright colored ribbon
- Glue Stick
- X-acto knife
- Straight edge or ruler
- Colored prints of children’s face 2”x 4”
- Cutting surface
- For the face tags- select your papers from the packets, using the x-acto knife and straight edge cut strips color of your choice, sizes 4” x 12”.
- For the letter tags select your papers from the packets, using the x-acto knife and straight edge cut strips color of your choice, sizes 2” x 12”.
- Cut complementary plain color strips for the letter tags 2 ¼” x 12”.
- Glue the complementary pieces on the backside of the letter tags.
- Add letters and embellishments at the base of each letter tag. (Letters for month/Numbers for birthdate)
- Glue pictures of children on the 4” wide strips.
- Add embellishments on the 4” wide strips. You can use the adhesives ones or cut the cupcakes from the confetti packet.
- Embellish with stickers.
- Fold the top of each finished strip of paper 1” to the backside and tape it down.
- Slide ribbon through each finished piece of paper strip.