SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Wooden birdhouse, style of choice
- Woodburning kit
- Acrylic paint of choice
- Draw designs of choice on the sides and top of the birdhouse. Design inspiration can be found in JOANN coloring books for adults.
- Use different tips to get different effects. The tip on the woodburning kit that works the best is the rounded standard tip.
- To get into smaller areas, transfer to the smaller tips in the kits.
- As always, read the instructions on how to use a woodburner before beginning this project.
- If desired, paint the surface before or after the woodburning. Best results are obtained when paint is thinned to more of a stain consistency.