Under 1 Hour
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Acrylic paints-green, lime red, turquoise
- 1” Buffalo check ribbon
- Black and white photos
- Mini glitter pompoms
- Washi tapes
- Hot glue/glue gun
- Using photo as a guide, paint holly leaves, berries and script Merry Christmas. Let dry.
- Add pompoms with hot glue to berry shapes.
- Cut felt leaves and hot glue randomly onto painted shapes.
- Tie a ribbon bow and attach with hot glue.
- Tree Photo Art
- Using photo as a guide, paint wooden tree shape as desired. Let dry.
- Add washi tape to front ledge pieces.
- Trace tree shapes onto black and white photos.
- Using glue stick, glue photos to the back of tree shape.
- JOY Birdhouse
- Using photo as a guide, paint birdhouse. Let dry.
- Embellish house using pompoms and sequin snowflakes.