Under 1 Hour
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Felt sheets: red, yellow, green, black & white
- Coordinating zippers
- Embroidery thread
- Glue gun & glue sticks
- Cut a 5" circle of felt for fruit skin layer.
- Cut a 4" circle for inside of fruit.
- Cut small tear drop shapes for fruit with seeds. For citrus fruit, cut another 4" circle, fold it in half and then in to 3rds and cut 6 pieces.
- Cut 5" and 4" circles in half and glue fruit layers together for each side.
- Glue top edges (flat sides) each side of zipper. Trim excess if too long.
- Run a string of glue along the inside bottom curve and glue together. Allow to dry.