SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 12" box wreath frame
- Black cardstock
- 7/8" black ribbon
- Acrylic paint: red, orange, yellow, green & blue
- Wood school bus
- Unfinished wood shapes: heart & star
- Kids’ scissors
- Rubber eraser
- Small ruler (or rectangle craft stick painted like one)
- Small wood chalkboard
- Glue gun & glue sticks
- Paint brushes
- Surface cover
- Cut circle from cardstock, bigger than the wreath hole.
- Glue crayons to box wreath frame. Refer to photo for spacing
- Glue cardstock circle to back of wreath.
- Paint alphabet on ribbon. Let dry.
- Paint unfinished wood heart and star. Let dry.
- Trim ribbon and tie in bow.
- Glue bow, wood shapes and school supplies to wreath. Refer to photo for placement.