SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Unfinished 20"x 24" wood pegboard
- Acrylic paint: white, red, orange, yellow, green blue, purple
- Medium paintbrush, 1/2"
- Large paintbrush, 3"
- Tube of E6000 glue or Quick grip glue
- CREATE mini peg board letters
- Little wooden boxes
- Small galvanized containers
- Pkg wooden pegs
- Paint the mini letters, wooden box, clipboard and tops of the wooden pegs the different colors of the rainbow. Let dry.
- Paint the large pegboard white and let it dry.
- Assemble the board placing the painted items where you desire.
- Glue the permanent items in place and let dry.
Craft Hack Tips and Tricks:
- Always work on a level flat surface.
- Place the items where you want them BEFORE gluing them in place.