SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 1 Fall grapevine floral wreath
- 3-6 Fall floral picks (berries, pine cones, floral flowers.
- 3-6 Fall floral stems ) lavender, mums, hydrangeas
- 1 Brown 6’ wide Burlap ribbon
- Hot glue gun, all temperature glue sticks
- Hang wreath against wall and add in picks and floral stems. Some items may need the floral wire cut shorter.
- Once additional picks and floral stems and pine cones are in place glue in place.
- Create a simple bow using burlap ribbon leaving very long tails. Weave burlap tails throughout the grapevine wreath in between the florals and glue into place.