SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Felt Squares-tan, ivory, pink, aqua, lavender
- Embroidery floss-ivory
- Fabric paint-black, white
- Clear Tacky Glue
- Pink glitter glue
- To print the patterns, click on the "Download Project PDF" button (above). Trace patterns onto felt. Cut out.
- Blanket stitch around the edges of the body, leaving opening at bottom to stuff with fiberfill.
- Stitch closed.
- Using Clear Tacky Glue attach hair, ear, nose and felt bow onto unicorn. Cut and glue a felt strip to cover top of barrette. Let dry.
- Paint eye and nostril. Add glitter glue to hair and form cheek. Let dry.
- Cut 20 piece of yarn 7” and fold in half. Tie at center. Attach to the top of head with needle and floss.
- Sew barrette to back of unicorn.